Thursday, September 10, 2015

Abortion


Yep, I am going there. This subject is so so so dear to me. I love life. All life. Even mine and I consider myself somewhat "special needs". You don't? That's fine. But you can't convince me that neither you or myself or anyone else is "special needs". Huh? Why would I ever say that?

Because I am special...to someone. You are special...to someone. Obama is special...to far too many people. Same with The Donald. So are mass murderers. So are little kids...the little boy who washed up on the beach because his family was trying to escape persecution. All the people who lost their lives 13 years ago in New York and on airplanes. And yes, those terrorists had proud and sad family members left behind, too.

What does that have to do with abortion? EVERYTHING! We are all children of a Heavenly Father who loves us. You may not believe it and you may not agree with me. That's ok. I feel sorry for you. I pity you. I'm not ashamed to admit you are wrong in your thinking. I'm not judging you, I'm calling you uneducated. 

Yep, I just called you ignorant. Are you offended? I'm sorry if you are but this is one subject where I feel I have more knowledge than you. I'll be the first to admit that I'm ignorant on lots of subjects...I'll even admit I don't have the best dance moves and don't deserve to be famous and make lots of money on youtube because of those dance moves. Darn it! But I really don't think a lot of the rich and famous SHOULD be rich and famous for their dance moves, either. I feel embarrassed and saddened for them and their families. At least I wear clothes and you'll never see me dancing on youtube without them. Shudder! Yes, all of us can heave a literal sigh of relief!

I see so many FB posts and pictures. I comment on so many of them. And today I applied a lot of them to the subject of abortion. Please take a look.


In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: 
“Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
- Útmutató a Léleknek
#Mother Mother Earth News


Do you agree that this unborn babies are clueless as to reality? They have a Heavenly Mother who loves them. I do, too. Lucky me, I have a Heavenly Father who loves me as well. (And so do you!)

This Moving Company Helps Women Leave Abusive Homes At No Cost


Here's a guy who will help you if you don't have an earthly Father who loves you. Don't tell me there are no resources for you, mothers.


Here's a lady who doesn't understand science or morality or the consequences of her choices. I feel sorry for the man who helps her enjoy herself because she doesn't respect him enough to let him make any decisions on the consequences of THEIR decision. 

If you are married and find yourselves pregnant, congratulations! I substituted "pregnant" in here. "I don't believe in abortion. Once WE'RE pregnant that baby is OURS to annoy forever." Though you should also put in love, teach, protect, educate, etc.

Here's a picture of a group that cares so much about unborn babies and their health that they beg mothers not to take even a single drop of alcohol because of the effect it can have on that baby's future development and happiness. I support a group like that.

Pregnant women, if you find yourself pregnant and don't want to care for a baby or feel you are not able, I feel sorry for you. But there are plenty of other options, even though you may not feel like it and the media tells you otherwise. Planned Parenthood is not helping you. Your baby deserves better. 

If your dad or male relative got you pregnant, there are medical doctors who can help you with that. There are people who would love to adopt your baby. There are mandated insurance policies that will help you provide for yourself. Sure, I'll thank the Democrats for that at the time being. Whatever.

Because I saw this video today and I felt ashamed. Ashamed of the moral decay in America and the pitiful example we are to humanity around the world. 

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4550358/gianna-jessen

This video is about a lady who survived an abortion. How it messed her up because the saline solution used to abort her was supposed to burn her both inside and outside her body while still in the womb. She survived 18 hours of this burning and was finally born alive. Less than 30 weeks gestation. Don't tell me that wasn't life altering for her. Don't tell me that Planned Parenthood would now call the hospital and try to save this BABY that was born whole. No, Planned Parenthood would counsel the pregnant mother much earlier to get an abortion. Hey, maybe they could then harvest organs for profit! Disgusting!

And yet one more. For all of us grown ups...parents...all of us with our own special needs who have children (or a child or a child wannabe) with their own special needs, then you have this ridiculousness to look forward to.


No one said life would be easy...it's just worth it. Please value all life. Please.

Thank you for reading.


Home  


1 comment: