Thursday, September 3, 2015

Another Day in the Life

Today I decided to not worry about doctor notes and/or appointments. I have one of them coming up on Tuesday...hopefully she'll have read the report, too. In the meantime, why worry about what she'll have to say? It is what it is. So here's some copy/paste about what I've done today. And thanks for all of your, uhh, compliments? That's how I choose to take it because hey, I've had over 60 views on my "Watch Me" youtube video without any thumbs down. Don't worry, I'm still ready to take fame and fortune...even if it means people give me thumbs down. :)

So I decided not to sit around and wait for the government to give me disability or something because I wouldn't even qualify. What fraud investigator would believe I was disabled when I'm climbing up ladders and scrounging...I mean couponing...or making friends with neighbors to meet my social/emotional needs? Yes, you'll have to have read previous posts to understood what I mean by that.

Here are some copy/pastes of how busy I was on Facebook today. I know some of you aren't friends with me on there. And after seeing these you might want to keep it way. I understand. But I'm saving some of the best for last. My attempt at comedy. Maybe that's how I should make my fame and fortune instead? Nah, I doubt it.








Now come on, isn't that a great little story I wrote? I obviously think/thought so. Remind me to not have my kids apply for the University of Tennessee. Are they trying to sound French or something?


Last but not least is this super cute tutu outfit I am working on for a little girls first birthday. No, that isn't the finished product...yet. But it is a made to order apron to go over a dress I already had made. I can not wait to see it on her! I'm sure I'll be posting pics of it, too.

Oh wait! The even better thing is that this evening I went to a church meeting/party/get together with my youngest daughter (I called her my designated driver in case I got too sick) that was ONLY WOMEN. In a small confined room. Yeah, so what? Are you kidding me?!? It's been 7 years since I've done that!!!!!!!  So much fun. Thank you Amanda for driving me and going with me. There was one more girl her age there, too. I don't think I embarrassed them too bad. She's my daughter, that's my job, right?

Being Happy is Better Than Being Smart...even when you embarrass yourself and/or your daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment